Cheap easy solution from Apple cyder vinegar

hi everyone , my dear lovely ladies 2 day um gonna share my experience with apple cyder vinegar :)
what was my problem : i had a acne scars , black line  around my mouth^_- i dnt what it is ?  lol . uneven skin tone , acne blah blah . 

after using Apple cyder vinegar i found a great result :D 

um gonna share u how it happens :)

i used it as a toner :) understand my lovelies  

HOW  i have done it   ??? : 
APPLE cyder vinegar does have antibectarial property , so it will fight for ur skin .
                                         >   1st take 3 teaspoon of Apple cyder vinegar 
                                         >2nd 4 teaspoon of cold or normal tempo GREEN tea (make sure green tea is not warm )
                                         >3rd 3 teaspoon of lemon juice 



mix it properly , store it on a spray bottle / or any type of clean bottle and use it as a toner 

u can keep it on ur refregerator for 2 -3 weeks :)


and now exfoliator for face :
                                            >1 teaspoon of Apple cyder vinegar 
                                             >honey 1 teaspoon 
                                             >any type of suger (brown/white one)
mix it properly use it as face scrub 


if u want to  lose weight gradually , if ur POO POO is not reguler .then u can drink apple cyder vinegar with water.
>1 or 2 teaspoon of apple cyder vinegar (carefull pls cause its quite a acid )
>and one cup of water .
mix it and drink it  30 mint before ur meal 3 times a day 
morning time with empty stomach


P.S :if u r pregnent or u have a baby , or any other type of health problem dnt drink it , my request


take care , have a good day or night :)


 perdon me for my spelling mistake 

Comments

  1. Hey girl :) Your blog gives lots of useful ideas.. A simple suggestion from me.. Remove the unwanted contents like the header pic and fish.. also write your posts in formal english.. avoid u, ur and these kinda words because, once your blog get noticed by google search engines. They crawl for quality content and show your blog in top results of the google page :) It's my little suggestion! Don't mistake. I am saying this only bcz u r blog is just awesome. Do the changes I said. U will notice a huge traffic improvement in your blog :) Happy new yr frnd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya I know , bt I dnt like to b formal,
    I think I should maintain it , thanks buddy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome :) I didn't mean you have to be formal.. If the words are formally written google can popularize your blog soon. So that you get more visitors.. with much adsense income.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey lancy!

    a vry nice suggestion which em goin to take for my blog!!

    hey puzzled princess!
    u hv sucha nice n colourful blog and not just any beauty blog(thnk god 4 it). em surely joining u thru GFC..

    Do drop @beautifulsheforever.blogspot.com, smtym

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i ♡ blogging

The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡

Cheap solution for ur skin care