What i ate today♡

Today i was making a plan to write something what i eat to loose weight.it was a normal plan,like 5 meal a day which is normal rules of healthy life at least i believe,but its not enough because it hard for me to maintain 5 meal planing.
Honestly ....it was hard for me ,what a shame for me.
i have got exam after few days,stressful day.writing something on my blog is hard for me ....
i thought writing about meal plan not gonna be bad idea,but it was actually a bad idea,because i did not take healthy food whole.i was outside of my house on library so i was depending on takeaway food.
so what i had in the morning before leaving the house  is Oatmeal with bananas and cherries.
i took this at 11am in the morning
excuse this gross photo, i took it at 2pm.some takeaway meal which brown rice with spicy chicken.not bad anyway but i couldn't finish all of it because it was way too hot.
i took it at 7pm 

 

Its just a vegetarian sandwich with some chilli sauce and some crisp.not whole packet of crisp.
after 7 pm i had some cherries and some water with lemon.
and everyday evening i drink a tea which helps me to balance some weight, i will write a blogpost soon.
well this is not the healthy option but at least i am monitoring my food habit try not over eat.
After exam i might start having a healthy meal which will help me to loose weight and share it to you with nice way .anyway i shall speak to you soon.

bye♡

Comments

  1. I've never thought of adding cherries to oatmeal! Eating healthy is so hard for me too, but hopefully its easier after your exams :)

    xx angela | the sunday chapter

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sandwich looks so yummy!
    --------------------------

    http://breakfastataris.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i ♡ blogging

The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡

Cheap solution for ur skin care