The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡


Hello everybody ! 
today i am going to review on The body shop Drops of youth Bouncy sleeping mask and a warming mineral mask. 
lets start with the bouncy sleeping mask.it is a gel leave on mask containing cell renewing edelwesis cells.it claims that if you keep it overnight it will work as moisturiser and replenishes for youthful looking skin which will feel like -Bouncer,smoother ,refreshed,recharged and renewed.

As you can see from the photo that this mask is gel formulated , its a bouncing cream,when u take it on your hand it will melt down to a cream.it smells like fresh,i like the smell actually.when i ask sales assistant how to use it she said to use it after night moisturiser.

i can say it works as wonder  for my skin,my skin feels tighter and smoother.it does not feel sticky or oily on my face.When i wake up in the morning i feel like my skin is dry,i try to wash my face then i realise  mask is coming off from my face. you guys know that feeling.

i don't know should i tell guys or not that i use it as a primer ,lol .don't judge me ,it works for me.it looks shiny on your face but it does not feel oily at all.

My theory is before applying any foundation i should use any moisture mask as a prime to protect my skin from dryness. (may be it does not make any sense )
my skin is very sensitive and dry,so in this case this mask suits me.i am not sure if i am going to repurchase it or not,as i used it for two days.
now about the price its £22.00
and 90ml .
its definitely a bargain for me. 
i got free warming mineral mask because i have got body shop card,i thought i should review this mask as well.
i like this mask,it said to use it once or twice in a week.self warming mask.its with ginger and cinnamon oil and uncoloured essential oils . 
its a good one.it does what its saying.
Hope you guys find my review helpful. I shall speak to you guys soon.take care .
bye 

Comments

  1. Hey there, completely IN-LOVE with your blog, just followed you on GFC (9), would love if you follow back :)

    mandyshareslife.com

    MandySharesLife FACEBOOK PAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww! u made my day :)
    i will follow u back :)
    thanx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Cheap solution for ur skin care

i ♡ blogging