DIY: Hair Cinnamon Mask ♡

Hello Everyone ,
It makes me feel really good when i am writing something for my blog .i am absolutely a self motivated person.i love blogging,but i don't know why my family is not supporting ,they think that it is wastage of time.anyway lets jump into the main point.today i am writing about a simple hair mask which is quite popular at internet world Cinnamon mask.everyone claims that it lighten up hair.my hair naturally black or you can say dark brown,i wanted my hair lighter so i decided to go for natural way.Well it did not make my hair that much lighter but it makes my hair frizz free ,was smelling good and and straight. 
so here is the recipe 
Cinnamon: 4 teaspoon
Honey: 4 teaspoon (You have to warm them up for 10-20 second to melt your honey)
Lemon: 3 teaspoon
and some hair conditioner
I don't think it lighten up my hair that much if any one use this mask two times a week then i think after two or three weeks later it will come up lighter for black or dark brown hair .
Hope you guys like this hair mask tutorial.
I will come back soon with new post .
Thank you so much .
Love you All 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i ♡ blogging

The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡

Cheap solution for ur skin care