First ever Glossybox !!! January 2013

Craziness for beauty and makeup make me start bogging , I love makeup and I love to make myself busy with this beauty and makeup .
That's why I subscribe to Glossybox uk . Just want to keep myself updated what's new on makeup and new about beauty .

So this is my first ever Glossybox . Lets see what's on my Glossybox January 2013 .
Everymonth glossybox send their box with theme .
This months theme is " Detox ".

1.First one is LACOSTE
Eue de Lacoste
The smell is quite nice , it's not that much strong which I like most .
It's a sample size .
30ml - £33
50ml - £45
90 ml - £61
If its gonna be longer lasting fragrance that I might buy this .
2. MONU
Micro exfoliant
It says that this powerful dual action microdermabrasion delivers instant radiant skin. Refining the skin's texture the appearance of pores and fine lines.
100ml -£14.50
I have got 30ml which is a good Bargain .
3.MURAD
Hydro Dynamic TM Ultimate Moisture for eyes .

It is quite expensive brand , if this eye cream going to work on me then I will buy it because glossy subscriber will get 25% off on it .
4 .SANCTUARy SPA
It's a mini facial kit which Is exciting for me
.
5. BM BEAUTY
It's a Dewy perfection finishing powder .


They send me bonus product :)
overall i can say that i like this Glossybox thingis :)
everymonth trying the new product .playing with new beauty and makeup thats quite exciting .
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i ♡ blogging

The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡

Cheap solution for ur skin care