Cheap solution for ur skin care

Sometimes we  give ourself a mental satisfaction by buying some expensive skin care product . does it really essential. 

Lip Balm : we buy expensive lip balm to get rid of darkness of our lip. simply we can get rid of this darkness without buying expensive staff . yess! 
if u have a petroliam jelly or old lip balm that u dnt use any more 
take this warm it for ten second on a microwave n then mix it with VITAMIN  E oil .
and then APPLY  it every night 

Lip scrub : y we need to pay money for buying a lip scrub make it at ur home  .
OLIVE OIL / honey 
lemon 
suger 
mix them properly, then scrub it on ur lips . This is a natural lip scrub.

Exfoliation  : we have to use exfoliator on our face once or twice in a week . y u have to buy expensive exfoliator, make it at ur home 
take some  raw milk, lemon and suger mix it properly .this is ur homemade exfoliation , verry simple .

Face mask : keep some gram flour at ur home always. use this as a face mask .
mix this gram flour with yogurt , lemon , pinch of turmeric apply it on ur face rinse off after 20 mints. this is our in expensive face mask .
TONER :u can apply a green tea on ur face as a toner  :) 
 to b continued . . . . 





Comments

  1. i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member.

    and of course i will folback!:D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ ,please list me on twitter, so i will know u're my follower!! ;)

    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^
    (u can add me on facebook and contact me at : cheeringwinda@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thnx for the appreciation :) that means a lottttt for me :)
    um not reguler at tweeter bt i'll list u on my tweeter .
    i just check ur blog , i was actually looking for this kinda blog post .and it will b my honour if u follow my blog as well .thnx :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post, really enjoyed reading the cheaper alternatives. I heard green tea is really good for the skin but I'm yet to try it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

i ♡ blogging

The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡