Lush Haul

**Lush **

When we guys planning to buy Lush product, it means we are planning for pampering ourselves.
I always try stay on budget, but this time as it call holiday season as well as winter so I want to pamper myself. I have a shortage of budget, on budget Lush will be the best solution.
Today I will share with you guys what I bought from lush.






Mask of Magnaminty: face and body mask (125g-£5.50)

Recently I have been going through some breakouts, which is unusual, may be I am not cleaning my face properly and also I don’t have enough time, so I was having a look on the website of the lush and I have seen that this face mask is quite popular and has good review on it .So why not. …Honestly I start loving it. It makes me feel fresh and clean and it does work for breakouts.




Mint julips: Lip scrub (£5.50)
When you are in rush and your lips are dry this the most annoying thing to sort out lips, because its hard to apply a good lipstick. Recently my favorite  looks is to use lip liner, but lip liner doesn’t go well with your lips if your lips are dry, so I think this lip scrub saved my life .i use it morning and night time or sometime when I forget to use it on a routine basis I use it before using any lip liner .its minty flavour make my lips little plump.



American cream: hair conditioner: (250g-£8.95)

I have no word for this hair conditioner as its smells make you feel like you are a princess My hair smells so good I start loving it.my husband was asking the other day what perfume I am using, and even my hair is really soft after using it.Its popular because of its smell on lush.

Anyway buying lush is definitely a best option if you want to pamper yourself. I hope u guys enjoy my little haul.
I will speak to you guys soon. take care ,bye.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i ♡ blogging

The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡

Cheap solution for ur skin care