The body shop Vitamin C range product review

when um so confused about my skin treatment i always go to the body shop. Last month i went to the body shop i asked them about my dull skin problem and they show me their Vitamin C product . actually the smell is so good i cant help myself to buy a product, so i baught 2 goodies  of them .


Vitamin C Daily Moisturiser SPF30

it claims that 
This daily moisturiser enhances skin’s natural radiance and contains SPF 30.

  • Hydrates and helps protects skin
  • Gives skin a bright, radiant appearance
  • Leaves skin feeling soft and smooth
  • Contains SPF 30 for UVA and UVB protection
MY experience :
basically i baught it for the sun protection which has SPF 30  . my skin is combi typo so it makes my face oily ,but the smell is too good . that body shop lady was telling  me that it will make my skin oily. she told me to use the vitamin c skin reviver with it ,it will control my oilyness.for me this moisturiser goes with this skin reviver .
Yes what it claims it does but  it make my skin oily as well .

my recomendation:
Yes what it claims it does but  it make my skin oily as well .
those who have dry skin they can use it , it will b the  best moisturiser for them with SPF 30.

For me um not repurchasing it.

*** i think for my combi typo skin i should buy the Seaweed Mattifying Moisture Lotion SPF 15


the next product i baught is :

The Vitamin C Skin Reviver 
 

it claims that ,

This instant radiance-booster refreshes and smoothes skin and enhances its natural glow.

  • Enhances natural radiance
  • Contains light-reflective particles
  • Gives skin a silky-smooth finish
  • Can be worn alone or under make-up
my experience :
but after using it i find that it makes my skin so soft , actually it works as a primer . i normally dnt use foundation on my skin ,but i use press powder on my face and it stays maximum 8 hours on my skin with this vitamin C skin reviver  . love it .even when  um not wearing any press powder i use it beacuse it controls my shinyness of my face .my skin is combi typo  , my T zone r oily so after using moisterisure i use it .And it really gives  my skin instantly silky smooth finish .

my recomendation :
all skin typo can use it .if u want to buy this product go for it

now i cant think a day without it.
so definitely i will repurchase it   .

What um planning to buy from body shop vitamin C range :

it is very obvious that we have to exfoliate our skin twice in a week so um planning to buy a Vitamin C Microdermabrasion.
i heard that it is too good for exfolation ,it make skin soft .

And as a night skin serum i will buy 
Vitamin C Radiance Capsules
, so i will do a review on this two goodies .


take care , stay beautifull 

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

i ♡ blogging

The Body Shop -Drops of Youth Bouncy sleeping Mask and Warming Mineral Mask♡

Cheap solution for ur skin care